1/4 cup sake
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup mirin
2 tablespoons sugar
1 Tb canola oil
3/4 lb boneless beef top loin steaks, sliced thin
4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- Pour sake, soy sauce (gluten free for us), mirin and sugar in a pan. Stir the mixture well.
- Put the pan on low heat and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool the mixture. (this is your teriyaki sauce)
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or flat grill until very hot and stir-fry the meat for 2 minutes.
- Add spring onions and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add Teriyaki Sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Post a Comment
Thank you! I love comments!