Well, it is just around the corner any way... are you ready?
So many people talk all year long about how this year will be different. They will get their health in order, make the right choices, do the work, get healthy. Only to find themselves at the end of May a few pounds heavier than when they started. Why? It is an uphill battle. More than ever people are eating high processed, non-food items, because of the "low calorie" lie. The fact is our bodies do not know what to do with these ingredients and it leads to cravings, obesity, bloating, headaches, fibromyalgia, gluten-intolerance, depression and anxiety.... which leads to more eating and less body movement. We are losing the battle folks.
I believe if everyone has accountability, support, motivation, meal plans, and a whole lot of love, they can do it. I am seeing success all over the U.S. right now and I have a fire in my belly to PUSH hard to end this trend.
I wanted to share with you 5 simple steps to start you on your road to health:
1. Clean out the gunk I like to use the analogy of a car engine here. If you have been filling your engine with cheap crap, build up starts to happen. The engine eventually fails and well... you gotta start over. Our bodies are the same. You can try to do a messy cleanse on your own, or we have a 3 day one that I am on right now that is amazing. It clears you out and gets you ready for your fresh start. You get to eat on it too. It is $59 and I can't tell you how many times I have done it. Safe for once a month if needed.
Day one dinner on the 3 day refresh.
2. Avoid junk foods which make us lethargic and dull. It always always always starts with what you eat. It is 80% diet and 20% exercise that is going to get you to your goals. You are what you eat so don't be cheap, fake, or easy.
3. Consume a healthy diet, such as vegetables, fruits, fish, nuts, good proteins. Don't forget to intake 8 glasses of liquid. Take your daily dose of dense nutrition (shakeology) Avoid refined and junk foods. The main source for poor health and sickness is improper healthy eating habits. Many people suffer from sickness like diabetes, cancer, obesity and etc because of this. Changing your bad diet will contribute a great difference within a short period and can improve your health benefits drastically. If you need nutritional guidance I have a great program called the 21 day fix that breaks down this process into easy containers. Just email me!
4. Exercise 30 minutes 5 days a week. Exercising in the morning can leave you with a refreshed feeling throughout the day and can put you in a good mental health and it will be easier for you to think positively and generate a better appetite. I know you "hate exercise" i hear it daily. 30 minutes a day can change your life. I have so many programs that are FUN from hip hop dance style to hardcore weightlifing... all can be done in the comfort of your home. Just ask!
5. Realize that positive thinking is very essential in order to be healthy. Clear out your mind of all negative thoughts and fill it with positive ones. These positive thoughts can be extremely energizing and always lead to good things in life. You can get involved in practices such as meditation and yoga to get rid of the negativity and force yourself with positive thoughts. Watch "The Secret" and learn how YOU are creating your own future.
Don't forget we have so many programs to help you along the way. We have love, support, accountability and motivation. Join #TeamNourish and feel the love. :) If you are ready to give it a go, I have a FREE 10 day sugar free group starting on Monday. Just drop me an email and I will add you!
With only 2 days left in May, Here are last minute deals to grab before they end! If you are interested in saving TONS of money (Like getting your PiYo for just $10) then email me please! firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE May 1st so I can get you in on the sale!
My book: Nourish- The beginner's guide to eating healthy and staying fit is out! You can get it from Barnes and Noble or Amazon, but if you want it signed, please go towww.nourishtheworkshop.com and purchase yours. Purchasing it there also allows proceeds to go to my cause to end the trend of obesity.
I want to take a moment to thank you all who have supported me on my healing these past 16 months. I am cancer free and happier than ever. I cannot thank you enough for all the love, support, thank you notes and kind words you have given to me. Much love and gratitude for you!
For those of you that have not read how shakeology has changed my life. Please read about it here My Shakeo Story