Friday, September 25, 2015
Clean Healthy Banana Pancakes
it is the weekend and you usually make breakfast for the fambam. Why not clean it up with this scrumptious recipe. Full of healthy ingredients you can be proud to serve your family.
Healthy CLEAN Banana Pancakes
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
¼ cup plain greek yogurt
1 very ripe medium banana, mashed
1 Tbsp. raw mountain honey (please don't get your honey from a store, help save the bees!)
3/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond flour
¼ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. pink himalayan sea salt
4 tsp. pure maple syrup
1. Combine egg, oil, milk, yogurt, banana, and honey in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
2. Combine flours, oats, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
3. Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until just blended.
4. Heat large nonstick skillet, lightly coated with coconut oil, on medium-high heat.
5. Spoon about ¼ cup batter into skillet for each pancake; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles form on top.
6. Flip with spatula and cook for 30 seconds.
7. Repeat with remaining batter.
8. Serve pancakes topped evenly with 100% pure maple syrup.
I would love to help you clean up your life. You can eat GREAT food and be healthy happy and cancer free like me! Why not learn how to make amazing healthy clean meals that you don't have to feel guilty about?
Tis' the season to be naughty fa la la la la, la la la la! There are yummy bites everywhere. I do my best to stay away from most of...
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I trust everyone is trying to get back to their healthy diets after splurging over Sup...