Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Healthy Clean Superfood Chocolate Lava Cake
If I told you this scrumptious to die for chocolate lava cake has 5 salads and all the superfoods you need to sustain you. It is 240 calories, it is CLEAN, and program approved (hello 21 day fix red container). It is gluten free.
It also has:
- All your daily protein that helps build lean muscles, and curb cravings.
- Exotic superfoods and vitamins that provide antioxidants that help fight free radical damage and help support a healthy immune system.
- Phytonutrients and Super-Greens like Moringa, Spirulina, Chlorella, Spinach, Kale that help support health and vitality.
- Adaptogen Herbs like Ashwagandha, Astragalus, Cordyceps, Ginkgo, Maca, Maitake, Reishi, Schisandra that are adaptagens that have been traditionally used to help the body adapt and respond to the effects of stress.
- #Prebiotics and #Probiotics like Yacon Root, Chicory Root, Lactobacillus Sporogenes, and fiber that help support regularity and healthy digestion.
- Digestive Enzymes like Amylase, Cellulase, Lactase, Glucoamylase, Alpha Galactosidase, Invertase Enzymes help nutrient absorption and healthy digestion.
Healthy Superfood Chocolate Lava Cake
1 scoop chocolate shakeology
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 TBSP maple syrup
3 TBSP almond milk
mix together and pour in a prepped custard cup ( i just spread in coconut oil with my fingers).
If you want a fully cooked cake it is 90 seconds on high in the microwave.
If you want a lava type cake it is 60 seconds.
You do NOT need to deprive yourself. Let me help you rethink your food! Hit me up when you are ready! email@example.com