Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Upcoming programs to help you achieve a happy healthy life
With the New Year coming and all of you starting to set goals, I wanted to tell you about a TON of new groups we have starting up soon. Fail to plan? Plan to fail! Now is the time to start planning!
I am listing them below. EMAIL ME if you want to join any of them!
1. OnlineClean Eating Crock Pot group starts December 14th! One week of clean eating crock pot style! I provide the recipes, the shopping list, and the meal plan. You just plop those ingredients in, and bam dinner is ready at 6pm! Perfect for those busy holidays, and you can rest knowing you are eating correctly. KID APPROVED! Even comes with clean eating desserts!
2. Hot for the Holidays - an online accountability group just like this one that adds 30 minutes of exercise every day to the mix along with clean eating. We provide numerous meal plans, shopping lists and recipes. You just show up, exercise 30 minutes a day (any program) and make new friends. We have programs to guide you. Hundreds of workouts to choose from. From PiYo, to dance, to lifting, anything and everything).
3. 21 day online accountability group - a 21 day nutrition and workout group. Comes with containers to guide you on portion control. Teaches you how to cook and eat whole organic foods, and replace some old bad habits with new ones. This is all about learning how to fuel your body the proper way. We give recipes, tips, and go through the meal prep right along with you.
4. After Christmas 3 day cleanse. No... you are not starving yourself. The 3 Day Refresh Complete Kit includes Shakeology for breakfast which helps improve and support all your body's vital functions, while also helping maximize energy and maintain healthy blood sugar levels (available in your choice of 6 flavors, including vegan options). The kit also includes the vanilla fresh shake that helps curb your hunger with more than 20 grams of protein, 22 essential vitamins and minerals, probiotics for digestive health, also included is the Fiber Sweep which gently and naturally eliminates waste from your digestive system with it's blend of whole ground flax, chia, and psyllium seed husks. As part of a healthy diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, Fiber Sweep can help lower cholesterol, and support healthy blood sugar levels. A program guide is also included that walks you through how this program works, what to expect and how to prepare your shopping list, as well as your body for the 3 Day Refresh. It also contains a menu planner with numerous easy-to-make nutritious meals! Here is a quick video that explains it a little more http://youtu.be/JzGpmybPt38
5. New Year Ultimate Reset - , Online accountability group. It's 21 days of strict, clean eating. No alcohol, sugar, caffeine and even animal protein. Each week you take different supplements and eat slightly different foods to help your body release toxins and then restore the system. It’s mainly fruit, veggies and whole grains. The food is amazing. We still cook from the cookbook weekly. We just add in lean protein now. The supplements are all natural ingredients (I can send you detailed supplement info if you would like). It comes with a complete meal plan and shopping list, supplements and a support system of me, other coaches and challengers going through it. It's ultimately a vegan diet for three weeks.
It's a gentle cleanse so you don't run to the bathroom or starve like a juice cleanse. You eat three full meals a day and one snack. Most friends just make extra for their family and maybe add in protein. Below is a video that goes over it a little more http://youtu.be/n5uiaWEpkZE
6. Masters Hammer and Chisel - Just released! Comes with the full workout and a complete nutrition guide that is based around portion control which makes things super simple and you get those cute portion control containers to use as well so if it fits in your container you eat it and if it doesn’t you save it for later. Also you get, 1 month of shakeology which you will be using to replace one meal/snack a day-which is going to make one meal SUPER easy for you and it's going to have you feeling better and have MORE energy. It’s a life saver. If you want additional nutritional support besides what the program gives you then you can also get my team’s other clean eating meal plan and shopping list so that will take out the guess work for you with nutrition. Lots of nutrition support cause nutrition and quality ingredients are KEY! Preview of the workout just so you can see what it's all about!
Another note... In all these groups You must take before and after photos to be a apart of this group as well as measurements! We want to have PROOF of your progress. This is for accountability. When done, you get a free gift for completing your program that ranges from free shaker cups to free tanks and tees. l and we have some more fun prizes for our group too. EMAIL ME if you want to join any of them!
Tis' the season to be naughty fa la la la la, la la la la! There are yummy bites everywhere. I do my best to stay away from most of...
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I trust everyone is trying to get back to their healthy diets after splurging over Sup...