- Who needs a trip to Starbucks? Oh yes, that yummy warm latte is calling you, but you don't want to get dressed and go. Well at least that is always how I feel. Time to make my own seasonal latte. If you do not have espresso, you can make this with strong coffee as well. So don't you worry. You can also change it to an adult gingerbread hot toddy by adding a shot of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. You Choose.
- 2 fluid ounces espresso coffee
- 2 tablespoons gingerbread concentrate
- 1/2 cup milk, steamed
- 1/8 cup whipped cream
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- In a coffee mug, combine espresso coffee with concentrate. Pour in steamed milk. Top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- For an added touch you can add gingerbread bathers.
- Follow Us:
3 Time published Author, Cancer Survivor, Elite Coach, Nutrition expert, 200 hour certified Yoga Teacher, Wife, Mother, and friend, I bring my healthy recipes, Tips, and products that help people get and stay, happy, healthy, and cancer FREE!
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Tis' the season to be naughty fa la la la la, la la la la! There are yummy bites everywhere. I do my best to stay away from most of...
UPDATE: with the help of Random.org the winner has been picked. Result: 14 Powered by RANDOM.ORG Congrats Melissa! OXO...
mmm...sound really good!ReplyDelete