My daughter loves all things S'mores. She found these little S'more Treats at Sprouts that were Gluten Free and can't stop raving about them. Well, I would rather not pay $8 for a tiny box of treats. I will make my own for her. Conveniently there was a great recipe posted on Foodbuzz by milkncookiezzz I adapted it and made it Gluten-Free.
Gluten-Free S'mores Cookies
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
8 tablespoons butter
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 cups Gluten Free all-purpose flour blend (2 parts rice flour, 1 part tapioca flour, 1 part potato starch)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate bar, chopped
1 cup marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 325˚F and line baking sheets with parchment paper
2. Beat the sugars and butters together until smooth. Mix in the egg, vanilla, and baking soda.
3. Stir together the flour and salt, then mix them into the batter.
4. Scoop the cookie dough into 2-tablespoon (5cm) balls and place 8 balls, spaced 4 inches (10cm) apart, on each of the baking sheets.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and push in marshmallows and chocolate
6. Bake for 3 more minutes, and cool on a wire rack.
Tis' the season to be naughty fa la la la la, la la la la! There are yummy bites everywhere. I do my best to stay away from most of...
A few days back I made pizza from Cauliflower and it turned out awesome. So I started thinking... what about garlic cheese bread? Oh yea...