These fries taste like the regular potato fries. I was shocked. I can now have my guilty pleasure food, without the weight gain, because they are a negative calorie food. If you want to find out more about negative calorie foods, head on over to www.zerocalorielife.blogspot.com.
- Baked Garlic Turnip Fries
- (Gluten-free, Vegan, Sugar-Free, Zero Calorie)
- adapted from Spark Recipes
Turnips, 1 large cut into sticks
Sea Salt, 1 dash
Fresh garlic, minced 1 tbsp
- Peel and cut Turnip into sticks and rinse.
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
Combine turnip and garlic in a plastic bag and shake well to coat turnip.
Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread turnip evenly in a single layer on sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes.