Monday, May 30, 2011
Snickerdoodle Blondies gluten free
I have seen several recipes for Snickerdoodle Blondies. I of course need to make them gluten free for my daughter, however you can make them non gluten free with regular all purpose flour. You can use my gluten free blend or you can use better batter (which is a lot cheaper and easier).
2-2/3 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking pan; set aside.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium bowl; set aside.
3. Beat together the butter and brown sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, and then the vanilla. Beat, scraping the bowl, until thoroughly combined.
4. Spread the dough evenly into the pan Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly over the top of the batter.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the surface springs back when gently pressed. Cool completely before cutting. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Tis' the season to be naughty fa la la la la, la la la la! There are yummy bites everywhere. I do my best to stay away from most of...
It's healthy. It's high protein. It's Keto friendly! It's certified dairy free. It's certified gluten free. ...