Gluten Free Ladyfingers:
- 8 eggs, separated
- 1 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp guar gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- one 8oz package cream cheese
- 48 lady fingers
- 4 tbs coco powder plus extra for dusting
- 2 cups strong espresso, cooled down to room temperature
- 1/2 cup semi -sweet chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Whipped Cream
Slowly add 4 tablespoons of the sugar and continue beating until stiff and glossy. In another bowl beat egg yolks and remaining sugar.
Whip until thick and very pale in color.
Fold half the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.
Transfer mixture to pastry bag
and pipe out onto prepared baking sheet into lines.
Bake 10 minutes.
gluten free chocolate chip biscotti for a nice touch. These biscotti are really good. From EnerG. Everyone gobbled them up and could not believe they were gluten free!