Time to break her in! Keeping with my Pumpkin craze I set out to make some pumpkin doughnuts. . I mixed it up a little bit and used King Arthurs gluten free all purpose baking flour.
Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
- 2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour ( I used King Arthurs gf all purpose baking flour)
- 1 tsp xanthan gum (omit if your gluten free flour already has it)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk ( I used flaxmilk)
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons milk (I used flaxmilk)
Vanilla Cinnamon Glaze
In another bowl, whip together the brown sugar, butter and pumpkin.
Mix in the dry ingredients.