adapted from I always try to link back to anyone I get ideas from. So thanks Saad Fayed!
I am always looking for new things to offer Taylor for a snack. We have these great gluten free pretzels from Ener G foods that go amazing with any dip. They actually are amazing on there own, but I have to get some fruits and veggies in her... So this is me being creative. It is yummy! A great thing to serve during the fall.
Curried Pumpkin Hummus
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 garlic cloves crushed and finely minced.
- 1/4 cup sweet onion finely chopped.
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (omit if you don't like any heat)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into serving dish and eat! =)